Monday, February 24, 2014

Welcome, Deidropians ;) (gamers and princess'/prince's alike)

  Hello, lovely bunch of gaming baboons!
  I apologize in advance for the name screw up on the page! As you may notice that is says "Deidre Cooper" as of right now! Disregard this fact, for I am now broken up with my ex (which is where this last name has come from)!
  This is a new blog set up just for the gamers and their lovely princess' and/or prince's! Gamer love is beautiful! Is it not?
  I am surely hoping that you find many reasons to enjoy this blog and keep up with me! Tell your gamer friends or your *nudge nudge* lovers about me! I will certainly enjoy the attention to this new page, guys!
  I do have a twitter now! If you would like to follow me at https://twitter.com/BlueEyedOdyssey you can most certainly do so! That is brand new as well (just to tell you in advance). Keep in touch, smoosh faces! *BRO FIST* (PewDiePie reference)

No comments:

Post a Comment