Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A "Flappy" Relationship!

  GOOD MORNING, DEIDROPIANS!
  Welcome to my blog spot, guys! I hope you are all having a fantabulous day! (fantabulous: when the feels are so great that it is both "Fantastic" and "Fabulous" combined)

  Don't judge that AWESOME English guys! You know you like it ;).

  I got on to discuss the world famous IPhone app.... "Flappy Bird"

  Has anyone else besides me played this game that is reading right now? If so (which I'm sure many have) you are well aware that the rage while playing this game is real. C'mon of course they were going to make an app just to torture our feelings at some point!

  My boyfriend has this app on his tablet (which is how I came across this game) and we were laying together being bored out of our minds of course.. While we were sweeping from screen to screen to find something to play we finally decided to play this game!

  I believe when we started to play it was the first time for us both... Or he had a score of 18 or so. Either way neither of us were really that into it.

  But, of course! I have this competitive streak in me, and just because I couldn't even score a 1 for an hour straight... I didn't let it stop me! I had to beat him in this high score!

  After a while I scored... I believe it was a 21? (Yeah, I know! It isn't that high up.. But, I was so proud). It started this constant competition in-between us both to break each others high scores.

  Recently (Last night) he decided to break my high score of a 64 with a 67.. GAH! The rage just getting to 64 was very.. very real! I can only imagine me trying to get to a 70 or so just to beat his score!

  We'll beat him, Deidropians! I mean, c'mon ;)...

  When do we not beat him?

  But, yeah! With all of this said.. I hope you are all having lovely gamer mornings and I hope the system is nice and cool for you since you got up .. Or scolding hot from you being up all night <3.

  I love you, guys!
    See ya soon!

P.S. - Follow me on twitter just to keep up with me and kind of to see what's been going on! https://twitter.com/BlueEyedOdyssey
Also tell your friends about my blog and remember to follow, follow, follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment